Project 1: Redesign Website
Dr. Jill Weber sought assistance re-developing her professional psychology practice presence on the World Wide Web. Objectives for this development:
- Create a new web site graphical user interface capturing the professionalism, compassion, hope, and sophistication of Dr. Weber’s practice using web design industry best practices and interface design principles;
- Create a basic web site whereby visitors will be able to:
- Discover the available services and the age groups with whom Dr. Weber works;
- Understand fee structure for services;
- Understand the steps necessary to engage Dr. Weber;
- Watch or read Dr. Weber’s contribution in print and television media;
- Learn about Dr. Weber, her credentials, and her philosophy;
- Request to be contacted via a webform;
- Provide a simple, intuitive way for non-HTML-savvy people to create, edit, and add content (text, images, etc.) to the site.
- Provide web hosting and access to a web-based website content management system.